Friday, March 02, 2007

3 months to go!

Well, there's 3 months to the marathon.

Last Sunday, I was able to run 8 miles with Cody even with the torrential rain that came down in the middle of the run. I think the rain was to teach me a lesson and to make sure I wear quick-dry fabrics rather than cotton.

Through the week, I've been running between 2-5 miles each day, as well as meeting with my personal trainer on Tuesdays and Fridays to do weight training. Tomorrow, we'll be doing a "long run" of 5-8 miles in San Mateo. The trail should be dog-friendly so I should be able to get a good time with Cody helping me out :)

Here are a couple of pictures of Cody and me running on one of our Team in Training group runs:






Thanks for all who've sponsored me so far... $2000 more to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home