Sunday, January 14, 2007

Getting Started

I will be running the Rock and Roll Marathon in San Diego on June 3, 2007. This is the weekend before my birthday and I think it will be fitting to try to reach some an amazing goal before my 31st birthday. This blog will journal my steps towards training to cross the finish line (hopefully).

I will be training with Team in Training to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. 75% will be going towards research while the other 25% will be used for administrative expenses. I need to raise a minimum of $3000 so I can use all the support I can get. Please go to my Team in Training page to donate (keep in mind that you can also apply for matching gift donations if your company matches donations).

I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home